121+ Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl (2018 GUIDE)
Think about this.
If you could name one thing that every talk show host has in common, what would it be?
If you said “an outgoing personality”, you’re right, but it’s not what we’re getting at.
It’s that they all use question cards (also known as “prompter” cards).
No matter how outgoing or experienced you are at meeting new people, everyone runs out of topics to talk about from time to time.
That’s why having a list of backup questions (and removing “the filter“) is so important.
The same applies when you’re speaking to a girl you’re interested in. Having a unique set of questions in your conversational arsenal will CATAPULT your attractiveness in the eyes of every girl you engage with.
Because the girl will INSTANTLY consider you to be a whole lot more interesting than every “so, do you come here often” or “gee, how’s this weather” guy (and there are A LOT of them, trust us).
Romance, listening skills, and humor are all highly attractive qualities to women, and these traits can all be conveyed with questions.
REMEMBER guys: You want to mix in a healthy dose of statements and stories so that you are sharing your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview because that would be unnatural and awkward.
To help you along TODAY, we’ve put together the ultimate list of questions to ask a girl.
We’re confident that even if you can simply memorize a handful of these and apply them to your daily conversations, you will see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women.
20 INTERESTING QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL
1. What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
2. What’s your favorite thing about this city?
3. What is your biggest “pet peeve”?
4. If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
5. If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
6. If could choose only one long-term goal, either to own a house or to travel the world, which would you chose?
7. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re all alone?
8. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
10. What’s your idea of a perfect weekend?
10. If you could take one book, one piece of clothing, and one food item to a desert island, what would they be?
11. What’s on the top of your bucket list right now?
12. What’s the last thing that had you so excited you couldn’t sleep?
13. What would be your ‘Miss America’ platform?
14. If you could invite ANY three people from history over for a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
15. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
16. At what age do you think a person needs to “grow up?”
17. Where is the next place you would love to travel to?
18. If you could tell you of ten years ago one thing, what would it be?
19. Who’s your celebrity crush?
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Remember this, guys. Asking the right questions isn’t going to get you anywhere if you smell like your Uncle Dave’s gym sock from 20 years ago.
The truth is, women place much more emphasis on smell than we men do. Enter Pheromone Cologne. It’s an Amazon bestseller with over 3,500 reviews (and most of them positive).
Many guys have said they’ve received positive reactions from women by wearing it.
Give it a try:
Last update on 2018-09-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
John Modina, a developmental molecular biologist and author of the bestseller “Brain Rules” has discovered that as humans, we simply don’t pay attention to boring things due to our brains having a very short attention span.
The takeaway? Don’t be boring! If you think you might be, you should give this a watch:
20 DEEP QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL
1. What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children?
2. Would you describe yourself as a spiritual person? And if so, how does it shape your life?
3. What’s been your proudest moment?
4. What’s been your biggest mistake and what did you learn?
5. Who’s been the biggest influence on your life and decisions?
6. If you could do anything for a job tomorrow (with no obstacles in your way) what would you do?
7. What are you most passionate about right now?
8. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
9. When you were little, what did you want to do when you “grow up”?
10. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
11. What gives you the most adrenaline?
12. What’s a common thing that you think about when you’re alone?
13. Would you like to have kids at some point in your life?
14. How often do you see your good friends?
15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing?
16. What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
17. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would it be and why?
18. How important is family to you?
19. What’s your worst habit?
20. What kind of parent would you like to be?
Are you finding that you’re often being “friend zoned” by women?
If so, I urge you to give this book a read. It’s written by a certified marriage, family therapist, and self-described recovering Nice Guy.
It’ll teach you how to express yourself and get what you really want in life. It has over 700 five star reviews on Amazon and it’s a total life-changer.
Last update on 2018-09-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Despite these technological advances, one thing remains true. To build a strong relationship, there needs to be a meaningful connection.
Learn more about creating meaningful relationships in the age of technology in the below video:
20 “GET TO KNOW HER” QUESTIONS
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What did you study in college and why?
3. What’s your favorite place to run away to?
4. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
6. How do you like to receive love?
7. Who knows you best?
8. What are you most attracted to in a guy?
9. What subject would you like to learn more about?
10. How do you think your closest friends would describe you?
11. What do you like most about yourself?
12. What makes you laugh more than anything?
13. If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
14. What’s your favorite type of food?
15. Are you a morning or night person?
16. What does it take for someone to become good friends with you?
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
18. What were you like as a kid?
19. What kind of movies / TV shows do you like?
20. Would you say you’re more introverted or extroverted?
Looking for more “get to know her” questions? Check this video out:
20 RANDOM QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL
1. Would you rather have a lot of money or find true love?
2. What’s your favorite day of the week?
3. What’s a better name for a dog, Milo or Emily?
4. What’s the most you’ve ever had to drink in a single night?
5. Would you rather be trapped in a dark small box or at a Justin Bieber concert with no doors or windows?
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
7. What’s your favorite animal and why?
8. Cats, dogs, or llamas?
9. What do you think of girls proposing to guys?
10. What’s your favorite song to dance to?
11. What’s your least favorite food?
12. What’s the last lie you told?
13. Are you strangely sentimental about any objects you own?
14. Have you ever dropped money, noticed, and just kept on walking?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you get hold of a rubber band?
16. Do you have a “phone voice”?
17. Are you a snorer?
18. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
19. What do you find yourself hoarding?
20. Which children’s show did you watch way past an “appropriate” age?
10 FUNNY QUESTIONS TO ASK A GIRL
1. What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy?
2. Have you ever been on a blind date that was successful?
3. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
4. Tell me about the last time you really laughed, I mean belly-aching, fall-on-the-floor-laughed?
5. What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up?
6. What makes you feel the most awkward?
7. Where are you most ticklish?
8. If dolphins are so much like humans, do you think they get thirsty?
9. What’s something you’re really bad at?
10. Have you ever been walked in on naked?
Don’t consider yourself to be a “funny” guy?
Check out this video where Stephan Erdman breaks down how to develop a great sense of humor and make women laugh in 3 simple steps:
20 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND
These questions are all about strengthening your connection with your girlfriend.
1. What’s something you’d love to do this month?
2. What can I do to make your life better today?
3. What would you like our shared goals to be this year?
4. In what ways do you feel loved by me?
5. What are the things I do that you appreciate?
6. What are the things I do that annoy you?
7. What’s your favorite thing that we do together?
8. Is there anything about you that you haven’t felt comfortable telling me?
9. What’s the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me?
10. How do you think we would fare in a long distance relationship?
11. What’s something you’d like to do with me that we haven’t done yet?
12. What do you do when you have the house to yourself?
13. If I was to be reincarnated as an animal, what do you think I would be and why?
14. If you could ask 3 wishes of me, what would they be?
15. What’s the next place you’d like us to road trip to?
16. Who out of my friends do you like the most (and why)?
17. Who out of my friends do you like the least (and why)?
18. What can I do to help you realise your passions sooner?
19. What makes you smile about us?
20. What’s the first thing that you think about when you think of me when we’re not together?
Click here for 90+ more questions to ask your girlfriend.
15 TRUTHS TO ASK A GIRL
Truths are similar to deep questions. They differ in that they specifically put the girl in a position to offer up the most revealing aspects of her past.
1. When was your last serious relationship?
2. How long did it last?
3. Why did you break up?
4. Who was your first true love?
5. What do you want to get out of your next relationship?
6. What would you say is your quirkiest habit?
7. What is something that not many people know about you?
8. Have you ever had a run-in with the law?
9. Have you ever cheated on someone?
10. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What are you most afraid of in life?
12. What’s something you have done that you would never tell your parents about?
13. What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done?
14. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told?
15. What’s the most un-lady-like thing you’ve ever done?
Being interesting, humorous, thoughtful, and inquisitive (in healthy doses) are all super attractive qualities to women. The questions above allow you to subtly demonstrate those qualities without being overbearing or pushy.
Whether you’re looking for love or just seeking to improve your conversations with women in general, having a selection of thought-provoking questions to draw from is an excellent advantage to have.
You don’t want to stop there, though.
Because here’s the number one thing that will help you have better conversations with women.
Like learning to drive or play the guitar, it’s all about how much time you spend on it.
The bottom line?
You need to be speaking to more women than you are right now.
And what’s the easiest way to meet and speak to more women on a weekly basis?
No, it’s not by rewatching Breaking Bad for the 3rd time this year.
You guessed it. It’s online dating.
These days meeting people online is as normal as ordering food online.
Both were a strange concept 20 years ago.
Now you’re the strange one if you’re not on board with it.
We’re not saying it should be the only way you meet meet and speak with women.
But it’s a great way to supplement your natural in-person interactions. And if you’re time-poor, it’s a lot more efficient as an initial screening process.
The goal ultimately will still be to meet in person as soon as possible.
The good news is that most quality dating sites you can dip your toe into the water with a free trial.
eHarmony is our pick if you’re serious about finding a partner long term.
They’ve been around for ages, you get a free trial without needing to drop your credit card, and they’ve spent a lot of research and money on perfecting their matching algorithms.
And who knows, right? The love of your life might be a few clicks away.
Click here to start your free trial.
Whether you’re meeting women online or not, you should also be very aware of the questions you should not ask a woman. Check out our list of those here.
To wrap it all up, be present, and show genuine interest in her. Listen, and stick to open-ended questions. Remember to share your own experiences as well. You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview.
Chat with us in the comments about any questions we missed, or how you go with trying some of these out. Of course, be sure to visit our homepage for all of our latest manly advice.
Here’s a little cheat sheet with some key questions to help you out:
Interested in learning more?
Check out these awesome articles that will give you more great tips for becoming a more attractive male: